top of page

S E Variety Store Clothing & Accessories

Public·10 members

Sujal Manandhar
Sujal Manandhar

Adele €? 25 (Target Exclusive Deluxe Edition) €? 2015 (320 Kbps)

Adele 25 (Target Exclusive Deluxe Edition) 2015 (320 kbps)

Adele is one of the most successful and acclaimed singers of our time. Her third studio album, 25, was released on November 20, 2015, and broke several records in the music industry. The album sold over 3 million copies in its first week in the US, making it the fastest-selling album of the 21st century. It also became the best-selling album of 2015 and 2016 worldwide, with over 22 million copies sold. The album received universal praise from critics, who praised Adele's vocal performance, songwriting, and emotional depth. The album won five Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year, and was nominated for the Mercury Prize.

The album contains 11 tracks, which explore themes such as nostalgia, regret, love, and forgiveness. Adele co-wrote and co-produced the songs with various collaborators, such as Greg Kurstin, Max Martin, Ryan Tedder, Bruno Mars, and Danger Mouse. The lead single, "Hello", was released on October 23, 2015, and became an instant hit. The song topped the charts in 36 countries, including the US, where it debuted at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 and stayed there for 10 consecutive weeks. The song also broke the record for the most views in a single day on YouTube, with over 27 million views. The song received acclaim from critics and fans alike, who praised its powerful vocals, catchy melody, and emotional lyrics. The song won three Grammy Awards, including Record of the Year and Song of the Year.

DOWNLOAD: https://imfixcompko.blogspot.com/?mc=2w3tz1

The other singles from the album were also successful. "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" was released as the second single on May 16, 2016, and reached number eight on the Billboard Hot 100. The song is a pop song with a reggae beat, which showcases Adele's playful side. The song was co-written by Adele, Max Martin, and Shellback. The music video for the song features Adele dancing in a floral dress against a black background. "When We Were Young" was released as the third single on January 22, 2016, and peaked at number 14 on the Billboard Hot 100. The song is a soulful ballad that reflects on past memories and lost love. The song was co-written by Adele and Tobias Jesso Jr.. The live performance of the song at The Church Studios was released as the music video for the song. "Water Under the Bridge" was released as the fourth single on November 4, 2016, and reached number 26 on the Billboard Hot 100. The song is an upbeat pop rock song that talks about a relationship that is worth fighting for. The song was co-written by Adele and Greg Kurstin.

The Target Exclusive Deluxe Edition of the album contains three bonus tracks: "Can't Let Go", "Lay Me Down", and "Why Do You Love Me". These songs were not included in the standard edition of the album due to time constraints. However, they are available for purchase or streaming on Target's website or other platforms. These songs are also written and produced by Adele and her collaborators. "Can't Let Go" is a piano ballad that expresses Adele's inability to move on from a past lover. The song was co-written by Adele and Linda Perry. "Lay Me Down" is a gospel-inspired song that asks for forgiveness and peace. The song was co-written by Adele and Paul Epworth. "Why Do You Love Me" is a rock song that questions the motives of a lover who stays despite being hurt. The song was co-written by Adele and Rick Nowels.

Adele's 25 is a masterpiece that showcases her incredible talent and versatility as an artist. The album is a journey through her emotions and experiences that resonates with millions of listeners around the world. The album is a testament to her musical legacy and influence in the industry. The Target Exclusive Deluxe Edition of the album offers three more songs that add to the richness and depth of the album. Whether you are a fan of Adele or not, you should definitely listen to this album and enjoy the beauty and power of her voice and music.

References:

• : [Adele's '25' Is the Fastest-Selling Album of the 21st Century]

• : [Adele's '25' Is the Best-Selling Album of 2016]

• : [25 by Adele Reviews and Tracks]

• : [Adele wins big at Grammys with five awards]

• : [Adele - 25 (Target Exclusive) Lyrics and Tracklist]

• : [Adele's 'Hello' Leads Hot 100 for 10th Week as Twenty One Pilots Fly to Top 10]

• : [Adele's 'Hello' Breaks Record for Most Views in a Single Day on YouTube]

• : [Grammy Awards 2017: See the Full Winners List]

• : [Adele's 'Send My Love (To Your New Lover)' Hits Top 10 on Hot 100]

• : [Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover) Lyrics]

• : [Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover) Music Video]

• : [Adele's 'When We Were Young' Hits Top 15 on Hot 100]

• : [Adele - When We Were Young Lyrics]

• : [Adele - When We Were Young Music Video]

)

• : [Adele - Water Under the Bridge Lyrics]

• : [Adele - Water Under the Bridge Music Video]

• : [Adele - Can't Let Go Lyrics]

• : [Adele - Lay Me Down Lyrics]

• : [Adele - Why Do You Love Me Lyrics]

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Beige Simple One Line Butterfly Events Logo (1).png
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube
  • TikTok
  • Pinterest
  • YouTube
  • Whatsapp
  • Instagram
  • Facebook

The S.E Variety Store    Ad & Cookie Policy     Privacy Policy  Terms & Conditions    Web Accessibility 

bottom of page